Welcome to the Harrods global .
2) Payments policy – please go through our payment policy to understand the possession process of our products.
All international shipping orders may entice local duties applicable in that particular country and consequently customer shall pay accordingly.
3) Products & services for own use – The products and services depicted on the Harrods global website and even the samples we may provide to you, are for the individual use only. You can’t sell or resell any of the products, or even the samples you have received from us. We reserve the right on the product and with or without notice we can cancel or reduce the quantity of the product that we have provided to you because there has been the violation of terms and conditions.
4) Accurateness of info – We try to be accurate as much as possible when describing our products on the website. However, we don’t warrant that the products descriptions, colors and information or any other material available on our website is accurate, reliable, and complete or error free.
5) Manufacturing information – All our products are manufactured & marketed by the Harrods global Pvt.Ltd.
#237/6, Jarout Road, Sultanpur Chowk Ambala Chandigarh National Highway Ambala City-134007 Haryana, India Customer care no.9991122229 ,Made in India
6) Intellectual property information – All information available on the website including logos, trademarks, images, audio clippings is the property of The Harrods Global online. As per section 6 neither of the content of the website may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold or otherwise exploited in whole or in part without our express, prior written consent.
7) Limited licenses -We grant you a limited, revocable and non-exclusive license to access and make personal use of the Harrods global online website. The limited licensing does not have the right to take in the following:
-frame or utilize the framing techniques to enclose the website or any portion thereof.
-republish or redistribute, transmit, sell, license or download the website or any other content
-make any use of the website, or the content for the personal use.
-modify, reverse or create any derivative works based upon the creation of the content.
-collect information for your benefit or another party benefit.
-you must retain, without modification, all proprietary notices related to website or contained in the website.
Any unauthorized use of the Harrods global online website or any and /or all of our content automatically terminates the limited licenses set forth in this section without prejudice to any other remedial measures provided by applicable law or these terms and conditions.
8) Yours obligations and responsibilities – In the access or use of the Harrods global website online ,you need to comply with these terms and conditions and therefore the special warnings for access or use posted on the website.
You need to always act in accordance with the laws, customs in good faith. You cannot make any changes or alteration to the website or any content or services that may appear on this website or any content or services which appear on the Harrods global website and should not impair in any way the integrity or operations on this website. You shall be individually responsible for all the losses and damages that might occur to the Harrods global website online, our affiliates, partners and licensors.
9) Third-party tie-ups – We are not responsible for the content of any off-website pages or any other websites linked to or from the Harrods global online website .links appearing on this website are for convenience only and not for any endorsement purpose. You should very carefully review the terms and conditions and the privacy policies and the other websites you visit.
Placing an order
• Browse the Harrods global online catalogue to make the purchase. Select the item you would like to purchase, enter the quantity you desire and then click on “order”.
• When you order, the order contains the items and quantities you are wishing to purchase. You need to click on the “checkout “link underneath your order for further processing.
• You will then be asked to provide the information regarding the shipping and the payment options. Please check the payment options available. Select the one payment option that suits you better.
• Once you have successfully made the payment, then immediately your order shall be processed and shipped within the reasonable time allotted. For more details, look at the shipping policy of our company.
• The Harrods global online is ready to take your orders online immediately through the pre-decided mode of payment.
• Domestic & international credit cards, issued by banks and financial institutions that are the part of visa and master card network
. • Visa debit cards
• From the option select the bank for the payment. A full list of banks shall be available at the time of checkout for making the online payments.
• Please note carefully that for the visa and the MasterCard you shall require submitting the 16 digit credit card number, expiry date of the card, and a 3-digit cvv number when you shall be making the payment through the credit card.
• In case of American express cards, you‘ll be required to tell your 15-digit card number and a 4-digit code.
• The prices of the products mentioned are all updated and revised. However, these prices may change without any advance intimation.
• All prices mentioned on the website are processed in Indian rupees and therefore the prices are inclusive of all the taxes.
• All the orders shall be accepted at current prices. The same price shall be billed at the time of shipping.
• All the products are liable for GST in India.
• All international shipping orders may attract local duties applicable in that particular country where the shipment is being delivered and the customer will have to pay accordingly. We will not be able to confirm about the charges being levied.
All transactions at the Harrods global online are being protected by the SSL (secure socket layers) using 1024 encryption bit process. Any information you enter when transacting with the Harrods Global online is immediately transferred to the secure socket layers (ssl) session and is encrypted to guard against the undetected 3rd parties.
Out of stock items
We are apologizing for the inconvenience you are going through. If your ordered item is out of stock, then we shall contact you within 2 business days to discuss about the order. The Harrods Global online doesn’t back orders which can’t be fulfilled immediately.
If you are interested to cancel the order, you will send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of placing of the orders. You shall also call our customer care number – 9991122229 within 24 hours of placing the orders. Once orders are dispatched they shall not be cancelled. In case the order is cancelled within the reasonable timeline, then you shall be charged 2.5% as payment gateway charges and the balance shall be refunded to the designated card holder and credited through the same payment instrument in 7-10 days as per the mentioned banking guidelines.
Purchases are shipped from our warehouse in Ambala, Haryana by courier services. All the orders placed before 2 pm are going to be dispatched at the same day. All other orders shall be dispatched within 48 hours. Applicable from Monday to Saturday. Due to covid-19 we cannot be committed about the delivery timelines.as per the safety protocols that are being followed we are currently accepting online orders within India and outside India. Order deliveries shall be made between: • 10:00 am to 6:00 pm (Monday to Saturday), excluding public holidays.
- The Harrods global shall not be responsible for the damage after delivery.
- Orders placed on Sunday will be dispatched within 48 hours.
- No applicability on public holidays
- Not applicable on offer days.
- For all claims or damages that are reported to customer service within 48 hours of the delivery.
Cash on delivery orders
Currently we are not providing cash on delivery orders due to the corona virus outbreak.
Return & refund policy
If you find a leakage within the product during the process of delivery then immediately please send us email with the highlighted details within 48 hours of the delivery date. Please write to us on the Harrods global online website that are you interested to exchange or refund at the email@example.com with the following mentioned details. -complaint order number -invoice number -details of your request or complaint -images or videos to support the complaint with batch details. It might take our team 3 working days to revert on the complaint /query or the issue. All products to be exchanged must be sent back to us with the same packaging with the first receipt of reverse pick up and the document containing following information. -address of dispatch -name and address of the customer -order number -Contents of the package Also mail the document and even share the picture of the reverse pick-up assignment with our customer care representative.Once the package is received by our warehouse team, the exchange order shall be processed within 24 hours .you shall now be told the new consignment details. Please remember that gift boxes are not at all applicable for exchange or refund. The Harrods global is not at all liable for damage after delivery.
Product quality related issues
In case there is product quality concern, then please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receipt of the purchase with important details. We shall take 24-48 hours to revert back: -order number -product that’s being highlighted for the purpose of quality. -details of your request. -images need to be linked up so that the complaint can be verified with no further issues. All the products shall be inspected physically and the following documents shall be attached:- -address of dispatch -name and address of the consumer -order number -contents of the package.